These wonderful little Heat Pillows are hand made, eco friendly, non toxic, and reusable.
The Heat Pillows are made with 100% cotton fabric, which is filled with rice and dried lavender.
Our Loving Heart Heat Pillows can be used to ;
- soothe and relax sore muscles,
- relieve strains and sprains,
- soothe headaches and neck pain,
- relieve menstrual cramps.
The Dirty Biker suffers from arthritic joints, and by using this Heat Pillow, he is now able to sleep in comfort!! - What a relief !!!
Loving Heart Heat Pillows can also be used as a soothing COLD PACK, by simply placing the pillow in a freezer until it is cold. When using the pillow as a cold pack, we suggest wrapping the Heat Pillow in a Beeswax Wrap when putting it in the freezer.
Our Loving Heart Heat Pillows are easy to use.
Size = 15 cms x 15cms
Weight = 200grams (approx)
Microwave Heating Instructions -
(Warming time may vary according to the heating capacity of your microwave)
Place a cup or bowl of water and the Heat Pillow on the microwave turntable.
- Heat the pillow in Thirty (30) second intervals, and test on each occasion to see if the pillow is at the temperature that you desire.
- DO NOT EXCEED NINETY (90) SECONDS HEATING TIME IN TOTAL.
- AFTER USE, DO NOT REHEAT THE PILLOW UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY COOLED.
Always use caution when using Heat Pillows, as if misused, they can cause burns and skin irritation.
Heat Pillows may not be suitable for children, please use care and discretion at all times, and if any discomfort is indicated, remove the Heat Pillow immediately.
Please refer to Wheat bags - Product Safety - Trading Standards at
https://productsafety.tradingstandards.govt.nz for further information if needed.